Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
By M.B. Bloom
-I wasn’t wearing any pants, or shorts, or a skirt, just a shirt long enough to keep me decent. Underwear as outerwear, whatever.
-After a minute Naomi stepped back, and what I noticed first was that in the darkness her face didn’t look sun-kissed at all, but intensely bleach-white, stern and striking, like a girl in a period piece. What I noticed second was the blood on her hands.
I have no idea what to expect out of this book, but I have heard some great things about it…
Nereyda is a 29 year-old mother of two girls with addiction to Friends, fashion, books, Pinterest, Netflix, the color black and a little bit of everything else.
Latest posts by Nereyda (see all)
- DNF Round Up (2) - February 9, 2016
- The ABC’s of The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt - February 2, 2016
- Meet Hannah from Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid - January 29, 2016