Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
By Jeannine Garsee
-In the pitch black Lacy whispers, “Don’t move. Don’t scare her away.”
-When I slide the switch, the smoky beam swings over the faces of my friends. Meg, Lacy, Tasha, and Dino. Faces frozen. Eyes unblinking.
Mouths stretched in soundless screams.
Not gonna lie, I’m a little scared to read this one!
Nereyda is a 29 year-old mother of two girls with addiction to Friends, fashion, books, Pinterest, Netflix, the color black and a little bit of everything else.
Latest posts by Nereyda (see all)
- Mini Reviews: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart/First & Then - November 23, 2015
- DNF Review Round Up (1) - November 17, 2015
- Audiobook Series Review: Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee - November 12, 2015