Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Flirting In Italian
By Lauren Henderson
-I also notice that all the Italian men-young and old-are wearing their jeans much tighter than I’m used to in England. I must say, I definitely like it.
-“This is like-” She draws in a long breath. “Like waking up in The Princess Diaries or something.”
NOTE: Mostly YA Book Obsessed has changed domains. Please add http://www.mostlyyabookobsessed.com/ to your favorites and subscribe to receive my blog by email. Blog is currently in domain transition, if the above link doesn’t work, try adding blogspot for a couple of days until the transition is complete. Thanks!
Nereyda is a 29 year-old mother of two girls with addiction to Friends, fashion, books, Pinterest, Netflix, the color black and a little bit of everything else.
Latest posts by Nereyda (see all)
- Mini Reviews: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart/First & Then - November 23, 2015
- DNF Review Round Up (1) - November 17, 2015
- Audiobook Series Review: Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee - November 12, 2015